For e-commerce stores, what could be more disappointing and detrimental than receiving a little visibility? This is a problem that millions of stores have come across, having great products but not easily reached by customers.
SEO PowerSuite is all you need to improve the ranking of your online store on Google. SEO PowerSuite integrates with enough tools for SEO, which will be elaborated in the following section with details.
SEO PowerSuite Overview
As mentioned above, SEO PowerSuite is a centralized platform that helps e-commerce stores improve their ranking on search engines. SEO PowerSuite covers every process of SEO campaigns, including searching keywords, monitoring rankings, analysing backlinks, editing content and so on.
There are four major modules on SEO Power Suite, namely “Rank Tracker”, “WebSite Auditor”, “SEO SpyGlass” and “LinkAssistant”.
Rank Tracker keeps an eye on your rankings and checks the effectiveness of your keywords. Rank tracker provides a straightforward report, showing the ranking, the changes in the ranking and which keywords lead to which URLs. Moreover, Rank Tracker allows you to check your ranking by region, which filters out irrelevant competitors, presenting a more precise understanding of your position in the market.
WebSite Auditor checks every SEO-related information on your website for you and presents a directory tree showing keyword usage, density, title, description and all the links. Don’t worry if you find out your SEO ranking is not as good as you expected. There are three different reports that you can rely on to optimize your website, and they are Page Structure Audit Report, Page Optimization Audit Report and Search Engines View Report.
SEO SpyGlass examines your competitors’ websites according to keywords. SEO SpyGlass will generate a detailed report of the backlink structure of your competitors. Therefore, you will be able to see which backlink can potentially increase the SEO ranking and bring more traffic.
LinkAssistant automatically looks for links with high-quality based on the keywords you provide, deals with the email traffic and continuously monitors the performance of those links.
Pros and Cons of SEO PowrSuite
SEO PowerSuite’s Strengths
1. One-stop service: You can find all the functions and tools you need in SEO PowerSuite, which makes improving your SEO much more efficient and easier. This is SEO PowerSuite’s huge advantage over other SEO software where you need to jump from one platform to another.
2. Customization: SEO PowerSuite is highly flexible. You can utilise your creativity and tailor the presentation in reports to suit your specific needs.
3. Great customer service: the customer service team is always highly responsible. If you need any technical assistance, their IT team will assist you to solve your problems patiently.
SEO PowerSuite’s Drawbacks
1. Occasionally long waiting time for reports: As there are more and more clients using SEO PowerSuite, the server can be overloaded occasionally. Sometimes, it might take a bit longer to scan the websites and generate reports.
2. Learning curve: Due to the fact that you can do almost everything related to SEO on SEO PowerSuite, it might take you some time to acquire the skills and knowledge to use those tools and functions on SEO PowerSuite.
SEO PowerSuite Pricing
There are three plans for you to choose according to your needs. You can choose the free plan, professional plan or the enterprise plan. Of course, if you paid for a more advanced plan, you would unlock more functionality on SEO PowerSuite. The plans are signed on an annual basis and SEO PowerSuite encourages you to establish a long-term partnership with it, with 20% off for a 2-year plan and 34% off for a 3-year plan.
The free plan includes the four major modules mentioned earlier, unlimited keyword checking, site auditing (500 times), content optimization, backlink tracking (1000 links) and link prospecting (1000 prospects).
The professional plan costs you €299 a year. It removes the number limit for those functions. Furthermore, it enables you to save your projects, schedule SEO tasks, and print reports with watermarks. Apart from that, you can now use the Query Processing system.
The enterprise plan costs you €499 a year and it is the most completed version of SEO PowerSuite. Based on the professional plan, you can now schedule your reports, save your reports in PDF, and deliver the reports to you. What’s more exciting is that you can export the data in various types, so you can analyse your data on other software.
SEO PowerSuite Alternative
1. Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO toolset that analyses competitors, optimises websites, finds keywords and tracks SEO rankings. Ahrefs has its own search engine called “yep”, which gives Ahrefs insight into how search engines work.
2. Semrush is an American SaaS platform that does keyword research, competitor analysis, website audits and so on. Semrush has a strong keyword research functionality. The research covers an array of data for each keyword, including the cost per click, difficulty and frequency.Top of Form
3. Similarweb specialises in website analysis, website traffic analysis and performance. Similarweb ranks websites according to the traffic and performance on a monthly basis. Similarweb does not only rank websites but also applications.
4. SurferSEO is an on-page optimization tool that helps you to analyse and compare your website to others. SurferSEO is driven by big data, hence it is capable of spotting what is missing from your website to increase your SEO ranking.
- What is SEO suite?
An SEO suite is a platform that gathers a set of tools to optimise websites and enhance websites’ visibility. There are various third-party applications integrated into SEO suites, so customers can choose one SEO suite and solve all their problems with website optimization. Generally, most SEO suites include features such as rank tracking, keyword planning, keyword research, backlink analysis, website audits, competitor analysis, and so on.
- What is SEO optimization tool?
SEO optimization tools aim to improve a website’s ranking on search engines. The most commonly used features are rank tracking, keyword planning, keyword research, backlink analysis, website audits, competitor analysis, and so on.
- Is SEO Power Suite any good?
SEO PowerSuite is a one-stop website optimization platform. You can find all the functions and tools you need in SEO PowerSuite. SEO PowerSuite has integrated excellent third-party applications; hence, you can save a great amount of time if you choose to use SEO PowerSuite. SEO PowerSuite has its free version, but even the free version is equipped with essential tools that you need.
- Is SEO only for Google?
No, SEO is not only for Google. Google is definitely the most dominant search engine, but SEO also works for other search engines, such as Baidu, Bing, Yahoo and so on. Though the algorithm in different search engines works differently, we can use SEO optimization tools to improve the ranking of your website on each search engine using data from each search engine.
- Do I need SEO tools?
Having a higher ranking in a search engine means it is more likely to be seen by your potential customers, which prompts sales. If you wish there are more target visitors on your websites, these SEO tools can greatly improve the performance of your website in search engines.
In the e-commerce world, it is not only about having excellent products but also ensuring that your products can reach as many people as possible. SEO PowerSuite is one of the most comprehensive platforms for website optimization, improving websites’ ranking. The major tools on SEO PowerSuite are Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass, and LinkAssistant. Apart from these four tools, there are more available on the platform. There are three plans on SEO PowerSuite, so customers can choose the most suitable one according to their needs.c